Precast Production Supervisor
- Rapidly expanding precast manufacturer
- Innovative & dynamic management team
- West Auckland based
Precast HQ are a technology focused manufacturer of Precast panels, beams and columns who have evolved out of the need to provide a full client offering from design coordination, shop drawings, manufacturing and installation. Innovation is at the forefront of their thinking. No job is too big or too small, solutions are tailor made ensuring client satisfaction first time, every time.
With a solid forward workload and a portfolio of clients that are keen to work alongside them, Precast HQ are going from strength to strength supplying the Auckland construction market across commercial, civil and residential projects.
Precast HQ are looking to make a key appointment of a Production Supervisor with extensive knowledge and expertise within the manufacture of Precast panels, beams and columns.
Key tasks include:
- Achieve production, quality, environment, and efficiency goals
- Troubleshoot process, quality, environment and operational problems
- Responsible for the direction, training, and coaching of plant staff
- Preparing and setting out formwork for precast elements, placing reinforcing steel cages and cast-in items
- Placing, vibrating and finishing concrete
- Quality Assurance
- Reading and interpreting shop drawings and engineering drawings.
- Planning in advance to meet and exceed production schedule
To be successful in this role you will have at least 3 years experience in a Precast concrete manufacturing environment, leading and training a team to achieve production targets with an uncompromising approach to Health, Safety and Quality. You will be a perfectionist with a keen eye for detail.
On offer is an opportunity to join a company at the forefront of technology with a new plant under construction. You’ll get a highly competitive salary plus bonus.
This role is being exclusively managed by Endeavour Recruitment. Click apply and attach your CV and cover letter or for more information contact Dave Cleet on 021 465 154
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Send your CV
Management, Project Management, Engineering